Extensive quality control processes are essential when building aircrafts. This frequently requires multiple trips to the CMM lab to verify part accuracy which costs time and money. Recognizing Criterion’s extensive experience in both CNC and CMM applications, this customer contracted with Criterion to design and build several fully automated CNC/CMM systems. The system featured in this video incorporates milling, measurement, robotics and vision applications.
- All processes performed in one operation
- Decreased production time
- High accuracy inspection
- High accuracy integrated CNC Milling
- Adaptive auto leveling fixture
- Robotically inserted cryogenically shrunk bushing