CNC Door Router
In 1983 Therma Tru introduced the first fiberglass door on the market. Today they are the leading manufacturer of fiberglass doors – beautiful as wood and more durable. Increasing demand required expanded manufacturing capability. Criterion partnered with Therma Tru to provide a CNC router capable of custom cutting doors.
- Easy changeover
- Improved ergonomics
- Faster throughput than competitive systems
- Advanced processing reduces tool wear by 50%
- Custom designed infeed and clamping mechanism.
- Ability to accommodate a wide variety of door widths, lengths and thicknesses
- Poka Yoke door blanks to verify correct parts loaded
- Integrated scrap removal
- Integrated Fanuc 0i control with Industrial PC for parametric programming of parts
- Cuts metal clad & fiberglass doors with automatic tool selection